But user passwords were not being proactively reset, according to this notice. Once we became aware, we quickly took steps to determine the nature and scope of the problem. Earlier reports indicated that it could include a name, email, age, online dating urban registration data and gender.
- Personal data protection has become a growing area of concern for government agencies because of an increasing number of data breaches, and how that data in turn gets used.
- What you can do As always, we recommend you take extra caution against any unsolicited communications that ask you for personal data or refer you to a web page asking for personal data.
- Linkedin Twitter Facebook Instagram.
- According to the seller, the stolen account databases came from a number of sites, including also Dubsmash, MyFitnessPal, MyHeritage, Whitepages, Animoto, HauteLook, px, and several others.
- We recently discovered that some data from your Coffee Meets Bagel account may have been acquired by an unauthorized party.
- That is a process that has now been halted, writes Reuters, with the investment bank Cowen now handling enquiries in a sale process instead.
- This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
- That trade war concerns tariffs between the two countries, and technology is one of the leading actors in it because of the huge business that it represents.
- The security of your information is important to us, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Momo dating app
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Hinge - Dating & Relationships on PC/Mac
Manager Mint Media makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith. Share this on Social Media! Beyond that, farm ranch dating sites technology and specifically the data that can be collected using technology provide huge leverage in the power one country can hold over the other. What information was involved? But its popularity is still growing.
As opposed to other technology groups, we have never bought an existing dating app as we believe in building and growing our own dating apps leveraging the technology and talent within the Group. Your email address will not be published. The company also reminded users that it never stores any financial information or passwords, which means the impact of this particular breach is relatively minor. We would like to make sure you have the facts about what happened, what information was involved, and the steps we are taking to help protect you.
Notably, as Reuters points out, this is a very rare instance of the inter-agency committee flagging an acquisition that has already closed. We also recommend avoiding clicking on links or downloading attachments from suspicious emails. In fact the most newsworthy thing about it could be why the company chose to disclose the breach today of all days!
Users were reminded to be extra precautious about any unsolicited communications that ask for personal data or direct you to a web page where personal data is collected. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. As always, if you have any questions or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at contact coffeemeetsbagel. As a reminder, hook up television to internet we never store any financial information or passwords.